The instrument’s medium bore is especially well suited to younger students and the 8″ bell gives great sound projection. Supplied with a JP601 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed and attractively styled with eye catching colours and a reflective safety strap and ergonomic carry handle. The case also includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
We are so confident in the quality of John Packer instruments that when you buy the instrument through us we will offer an extra 2 years warranty on top of the manufacturers 2 years warranty.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: Medium bore (.500″)
- Bell: 8″ Yellow Brass Bell
- Slide: Yellow Brass
- Tuning slide: Yellow Brass
- Waterkeys: 1
- Finishes: Lacquer
- Additional features: Bell Ring
- Supplied with a quality silverplated mouthpiece and lightweight case.